Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Light Tamer - Devyn Dawson

Blurb:

What would you do if you found out your whole life has been a lie? Jessie Lucente moves from New York to North Carolina the summer before her junior year of high school. Without any warning, she finds out the boy that saved her from drowning one summer is bound to her. He was once gaunt and awkward, now he’s hot, and head over heels for Jessie. With a touch of his hand, he sends electricity through her veins. Can instant love be enough to defeat the people that hide within the shadows?

 

My Review:

The story plot was good. The book itself was well written... The only issue I had with the book was that it was short and it seemed like the reactions of the characters weren't realistic. If I was told about being a "Light Tamer," I think I first would have laughed and walked away thinking it was ridiculous, but Jessie didn't. She accepted it rather quickly. The relationship between Jessie and Caleb went rather fast for my taste, but overall the book was good. It kept me wanting to read more and I will definitely be reading the second one when I have time.

~ Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment