Thursday, April 4, 2013

Anastasia Author Dawn White Review

Blurb:

Anastasia’s entire family had been killed by something quite un-natural. She has her own obstacles to face lets follow the journey to see what happens with Anastasia and The Dregg Chronicles. 



                         My Review:
For a short story I enjoyed this one. I don't usually do short stories but this one did actually get and kept my attention and can't wait to read more of these stories that is coming every month.
I give this author 4 stars only because I don't really like short stories but since this one I did like and enjoy (even though it kept me hanging :) ). So I recommend if you like paranormal stories this is the one for you. Great Job Dawn White. You are a Great Author :)




~Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment