Friday, April 26, 2013

Author Charlie Daye's New Release


Synop:

My name is Sicily Chase. All I wanted was one last, fun filled girls's weekend in Vegas before summer break was over.  I wanted to hang out by the pool, do some shopping, hit the clubs, meet a hot guy  - you know let loose.  Well, I did all that and then some but little did I know that my one night stand would turn into so much more not to mention introduce me into a supernatural world I never knew existed.

Blurb:

My eyes were closed and my body was moving seductively to the beat when I felt a pair of warm hands caress the bare skin of my arms. I frowned thinking Wade had followed me up here but when I turned to tell him to back off I was overwhelmed by the site of godly perfection. Standing before me was a man who must have been carved out of stone by the capable hands of Michael Angelo. He was well over six feet tall, with pitch black hair and bright blue eyes. He had copper colored skin and looked like he should be playing football for the 49ers.
            Perhaps I should have been concerned at the time when my head was telling me to run for the hills while my body moved right into his arms. It was almost like I had no control over my actions. It was like being caught in a fisherman’s snare except the trap I was caught in was the pulsing of bright blue eyes which was ridiculous since eyes don’t pulse like they have any inner light of their own. I brushed it off to the flicker of strobe lights in the club.
            Once I stepped into his body, he placed his hands on the small of my back and pulled me the rest of the way into his chest. I gasped when my breasts smashed into solid muscle. I rested my hands on his upper arms and swallowed. “Hi,” I breathed.
            “Hi,” he replied. His voice was rich and thick like honey and it coated my body in a longing I had never felt before making my insides quiver and heat pool between my legs. “Can I get you a drink?” he offered.
            I licked my lips, which he watched with rapt attention and said, “Yeah, I’d love a drink.”

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/Breeders-ebook/dp/B00CI9URW2/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1366897787&sr=1-1&keywords=breeders%2C+charlie+daye
Author's Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlie-Daye-Author/344922355541838
Goodreads Link: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5778139.Charlie_Daye



~Tonya


No comments:

Post a Comment