Thursday, January 24, 2013

Interview - Pamela Moore

As_The_Rain_Falls_Re_Cover_for_Kindle
Thanks for letting me do this interview with you on such short notice! First I want to say that "As The Rain Falls" is a terrific book. I have read it and would give it 10 stars if I was able. Congratulations on it:)
First of all thank you so much for all of your kind words and support.
Lets talk about your book alittle bit first:
Tell me about your book (although I have read it I want to see what you have to say about it)?
As The Rain Falls is a paranormal romance that starts off with a group of teenagers who have fell off their path of their true mission of The Floral Covenant. Lily the main character in this series leads you to a world of unknown possibilities and shares with you her passion for life and love.
What inspired you to come up with this type of book and where did the thoughts come from? Did anything come from your real life events?
The type of book was simple for me because I am in love with all things paranormal but I wanted something original yet epic so I rewrote a 15 yr old story which includes my life expericences and put a little spin on it.
Tell me about your next book in the series "The Floral Covenant" and when will it be released?
Book two in The Floral Covenant As the Storm Changes, The Tide Rises. will be available by Feb.13 2013 it continues the story and includes a more detail explanation of all it takes to be a member of The Floral Covenant.
Now lets talk about you:
for interview
What makes you want to be a great author?
What makes me want to be a great author well except for it to be the only thing I have ever wanted to do with my life, three simple reasons my children.
What inspires you to write the most?
My children and todays youth is what inspires me. Knowing that one day my children will know if you believe hard enough anything is possible. Also so I know that no matter what as long as I write there will be someone there to read it.
Where do you want to see yourself with writing in the next 5 years?
I would love to believe in the next five years the first five books of the series will be published and who knows maybe a movie contract that would be nice lol
Whats your fave color?
My favorite color is a deep red like a Scarlet red
Whats your fave food?
My favorite food? New York style cheesecake
Name 1 place in the world you want to visit
I have always wanted to visit Ireland at least once.
Now Pamela could you please tell your fans where they can find you and your book at?
Thanks Pamela for letting me do this interview with you!
I had a blast:)
Thank you I had alot of fun too... Please keep in touch...
~Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment