Thursday, January 24, 2013

Once Forbidden

514atVLRQFL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-64,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_ONCE FORBIDDEN When Sarah is disfigured by a fire saving the life of a child, Devlin knows she has valor. When he goes to her through shared dreams, he knows he has to have her. When she's stalked by Vampire Hunters, he knows he'll do anything to save her... Even if it is Forbidden This is book one in THE HUNTED Series. Book two, ONCE BITTEN will be released later in July. ONCE FORBIDDEN contains spanking My Review Oh what can I say about this book? I loved it and how it went together. I love how Sarah was a hero but she never thought so. Which I don't like how she kept doubting everything after the heroic accident. In my opinion she was a hero by all means. The man of her dreams Devlin was oh wow.... lol! He believed in here the whole entire time even before everything happened and after everything after. Devlin never seen what was on the outside. I think I have found my new book boyfriend or at least one. So sweet so dominant. I give definite 5 stars. Can't wait to read the next "The Haunted Series" Once Bitten"

No comments:

Post a Comment